Canada’s Specialists in Debt Consolidation Alternatives & Credit Counselling
Credit Counselling Canada, is a national association of nonprofit credit counselling agencies. Our mission is to support member agencies of not-for-profit credit counselling in maintaining the highest standards of practice. Our agency members provide confidential assistance for individuals and families facing personal financial issues.
Members provide education and guidance in money management, credit counselling and debt payments.
- Finding a Certified Credit Counsellor
- Learning About Debt and Repayment Alternatives
- Creating a Debt Management Plan
- Learn about credit and money management
November is Financial Literacy Month across Canada
The purpose of Financial Literacy Month is to promote financial literacy for Canadians of all ages. Throughout November, organizations and individuals from across the country are invited to participate in events aimed to help Canadians learn how to manage their personal finances successfully. This November, join the quest for greater financial literacy in Canada!
- Join us on Twitter and spread the word and raise awareness about the importance of financial literacy. Use the hashtags #FLM2016 and #ItPaysToKnow to follow and share information on social media.
- Increase your knowledge by reading one of our recent blog posts.
- Attend an event happening in your community. Simply search the Canadian Financial Literacy Database to find an event near you.
- Talk about money! With a friend, family member, spouse or child. Talking About Money Just Makes Cent$